19.06.2017

Let's Take a Vacation


Hi there and welcome to another Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
This week we invite you to TAKE  A VACATION!




As always Simon Says Stamp Store is giving a $50 voucher 
to a random winner who will spend it at their fantastic shop!
Don't think it twice and join us today!


Taking a vacation is what I really love.
Vacatio for me is leave the office, leave the city and go away.
Wherever, just to relax and change the place we live all the time.
It's so refreshing and batteries charging.
My card is all about this, about leaving the city and see the world
even if this world is few miles away. 


Taking a vacation I connot with clear blue skies so my background couldn't be any other color just shades of blue. For this I heat embossed the Simon Says Stamp Grit Background stamp with the Fine Detail White Embossing Powder   and then played with Stormy Sky and Faded Jeans Distress Oxides. 
Then I stamped Stampers Anonymous Classics#1 
with Distress Oxide Walnut Stain, sprayed with water and that's it.


I die-cutted the Globe and covered it with Opal Magic Violet Gold paint to give some shine and touched with Distress Oxide Walnut Stain. 
For the bottom I used two raws of Cityscapes (thanks, Sandra!), colored them with Distress Oxides and painted with the same Opal Magic. 
Adhered all the elements with 3D dots and added my fave Quote-chip.