26.12.2013

Treasure Box



At least! Some time for myself and for doing anything crafty for ME! I needed that time and the lazy Christmas mood just to alter this box. It's mine! For all of my small crafty treasures :-) I made it very shabby just like I love to, with many details, layers, stencils, different materials, egg carton roses, wooden elements, many distress inks and shiny gloss and crackle accents. I love it! Do U like it too?


I would like to join with my box the following challenges:
December blog hop Anything Goes at Inspired By Stamping
The Last Challenge for 2013 at That Craft Place
W for Whatever you wish at Alphabet Challenge
Simon Says: Bling it on at Simon Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes at Divas by Design
TPE#231 Anything Goes at The Pink Elephant
Stencil Love at A Blog Named Hero
Wyzwanie#60 Alterujemy w Scrapgangsterkach
Wyzwanie Nr 32 Przed i po na Blogu Galerii RAE (na końcu posta zdjęcie skrzynki "przed")

Sorry for the quantity of pictures but I just couldn't resist :-D






 













and the box BEFORE :-)