Oh how I love Mondays thanks to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges!
I hope you are waiting as impatiently as I do to see what the DT has created.
This week we'd like to TRANSPORT IT anyhow.
You can be a random winner of $50 as always and spend it in SSS Store!
My card is an old fashion transport - a huge hot air balloon.
I love this stamp from Remnants set (thanks, Sandra!)
just because it's really big and bold and can be a great focal point.
Here below I have written steps to make this card by yourself.
1. Take a watercolor paper as your card base.
and apply Black Embossing Powder, heat to melt the powder.
4. Stamp any pattern randomly to give more depth.
5. Smear the edges with Black Soot Distress Crayon.
Your background is ready!
6. Stamp the Balloon on a watercolor paper and cut it out.
7. Color the top in red and the bottom in yellow.
8. Cover the top red with clear embossing powder making it glossy.
9. For more interest place small dots with Nuvo Drops around the balloon
and adhere it with 3D dots to get dimension.
10. Cut out your sentiment from a watercolor paper.
11. Color it in red and adhere to the background.
12. Cover them with Glossy Accents giving glossy finish and deep color.
Your card is ready!!!